HSE Health Promotion and Improvement has funded the Men’s Health Forum in Ireland (MHFI) to coordinate International Men’s Health Week (MHW) 2020 in Ireland. This runs from Monday June 15th until Sunday June 21st, Father’s Day. This year the theme is: ‘Restoring the Balance, Be part of the solution’.
Watch this video discussing ‘Minding our Health’ with:
– Pat O’Donnell, Croí Volunteer;
– Paul Gillen, Health Promotion Officer, Health Promotion and Improvement Health and Wellbeing Division, CHO2 Galway Mayo Roscommon;
– Dr. Brian Higgins, GP, Galway Primary Care, Tuam Rd.;
– Liam McHale, former Mayo Gaelic football and basketball star; and
– Patricia Hall, Croí Cardiovascular Nurse Specialist and Third Age Lead.
Learn more – https://croi.ie/mens-health-week/