If you’re stuck paying off credit card debt and balancing two jobs, the idea of having extra money to spend on vacations and luxury cars may seem like a pipe dream. But honestly, acquiring wealth is simply about sacrifices.
What would you be willing to give up? Sleeping in on the weekends? Ohhh, that one hurts! It’s ideal to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep, but working hard at your craft or career often requires sleepless nights. Entertainment like movies, TV shows, concerts also waste valuable time. And your money, too. And what about family life? What if you dream of having a wedding and lots of kids? It’s all about prioritizing. Yeah, that’s tough! But let’s try to figure out how you can deal with all that.
Other videos you might like:
7 Main Differences Between Rich and Poor People https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsTjM2WFAeE&
Salaries of 13 Country Leaders — From $1 to More Than $2 Million https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq7Mq2KYBFo&
14 Facts About Money You Should Know by Age 30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbBFVal2CI&
Family life 2:09
A flashy lifestyle 3:18
Distracting entertainment 5:03
Making life cushy 7:03
Caring about what other people think 8:06
#wealth #richpeople #success
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– You know those days where you have nothing to do, so you just binge watch your favorite Netflix show until you begin to melt into your couch? Instead of wasting this free time, use it to acquire a new skill.
– Wealthy people often value self- improvement and are always trying to make the most of themselves. Often this means learning a new skill that you can use to make more money in the future.
– As you’ve probably come to realize, financial success doesn’t just happen. Unless you were born into extreme wealth like Paris Hilton, you need to devote lots of time to working on your business and lifestyle to achieve the level of wealth you want.
– Sure, there are plenty of rich people who love flaunting their wealth, but they didn’t get to that level of financial freedom by doing so. Don’t spend money on things you don’t really need.
– Billionaire Elon Musk says he sleeps only about 6 hours a night – and he’s already made his money. But if you’re one of those people who really needs time to rest when they’re working hard – you know, as most humans do – then you can schedule your rest just like you would important meetings or deadlines.
– Think about it: in one month, going to the movies a couple times, and maybe a concert or two can literally cost you hundreds of dollars, not to mention the fact that it took up tons of your time.
– If you want to be rolling in the big bucks one day, you’ve got to let go of the idea that you’ll live a stable, comfortable life. Part of earning success is being able to take advantage of opportunities as they’re presented to you.
– The sacrifices may seem insignificant, but it really adds up and you’re better off putting that money toward growing your business or whatever other goals you’re trying to reach.
– Life isn’t like high school – it’s not a popularity contest! If people don’t like you, you shouldn’t stress too much about it. While it’s important to be respectful of others, there’s no need for you to go out of your way to appease them, especially if it hinders your growth.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: