Green Gram Recipes | Healthy Recipes
#GreenGramIdli #Ladoo #dhokla
Green Gram Idli
Green Gram – 1 cup(250 ml)
Urad Dal – 1/2 cup
1.Rinse and soak the green gram overnight.
2.Rinse and soak the urad dal for about 2 hours.
3.Drain the water and grind the green gram finely.
4.And likewise with the urad dal.
5.Now add salt and mix the two batter evenly and let the batter ferment for a 4 hours
6.Apply the idli moulds with oil and pour in the fermented idli batter half way.
7.Steam the idlis until they are cooked completely.
8.You can check the idlis by poking a toothpick in it, if the toothpick comes clean, then they are cooked completely.
9.Let the idlis cool for about 2 minutes and unmould them.
10.Your green gram idlis are ready to be served hot with any sambar or chutney.
Green Gram Ladoo
Green gram – 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 Tsp
Ghee – 3 Tsp
Melted Jaggery – 7 Tsp
1. Roast the green gram till it turns reddish brown color.
2. Turn off the stove and cool it.
3. Grind it t to a powder. Make sure dont grind too fine.
4. To the grounded green gram add cashew nuts, cardamom powder, ghee and melted jaggery.
5. Mix it well, and roll it to small ladoos.
6. Your healthy snack Green Gram Ladoo is ready.
Green Gram Dhokla
Green gram – 1 cup
Green chili – 3 nos
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt to taste
Eno fruit salt – 1 1/2 Tsp
For Sweet & Tangy Syrup
Sugar – 3 Tsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
Oil – 1 1/2 Tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 Tsp
Green chili – 4 nos
1. Soak the green gram overnight
2. Add the soaked green gram to a mixer jar along that, add green chilies, ginger, lemon, salt, oil, and water
3. Grind it to a fine batter
4. Prepare the steamer
5. Pour the batter into a cake tin and add eno fruit salt and mix it gently
6. Place the tin in the steamer and steam it until it is fully cooked.
7. Take it out and let it cool down
8. Meanwhile, prepare the sweet and tangy syrup
9. In a pot, heat some water, sugar, salt and lemon juice
10. Boil it for a couple of minutes and start pouring this mixture onto the cooled dhokla
11. Prepare the tempering by heating up some oil in a small kadai, and add mustard seeds, green chilies, and curry leaves
12. Pour the tempered ingredients on to the dhokla
13. Cut them and garnish it with coriander leaves and coconut shreds
14. Serve them with mint chutney and sweet chutney on the side.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com